Forming an LLC in Wyoming
One of the most beneficial aspects of forming an LLC in Wyoming is its incredibly favourable tax regime, with no Personal Income Tax, no Corporate Income Tax and relatively low utility rates.
The state also boasts favourable worker compensation and unemployment insurance rates, good schools, low crime rates, and great recreation areas.
All of these factors make forming an LLC in Wyoming a very attractive business proposition, and one that could make your business a US success.
Requirements for forming an LLC in Wyoming
- The minimum share capital amount is $1
- A rise in company shares may cause an increase in the initial filing fee
- At least one director is required
- Residency for directors is not required
- Directors do not need to be listed in the company’s articles of incorporation
- Company name must include the relevant company form in its title, i.e. corporation, incorporation or an abbreviation
- The name must not be similar to another incorporation in the state
How much does forming an LLC in Wyoming cost?
- Due to the individual and varied nature of requests from business, all of our quotes are POA
How long does it take to open a company in Wyoming?
To incorporate a company in Wyoming you can expect the process to take one week. This does depend on the time taken to submit the required documentation. Once completed the documents will be sent to you anywhere in the world.
Serviced or virtual offices in Wyoming
- Virtual office (includes telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities) £220 per month, payable quarterly in advance – plus a £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
- Services office are based upon your business requirements and priced accordingly.
Contact us and we will introduce you directly to an insured and regulated CPA/Accountant in the USA who will be able to review your requirements with you.
How to incorporate in Wyoming
In order to commence your Wyoming incorporation, we require the following:
- A completed application form.
- 100% of the Wyoming Company Formation cost, due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us.
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport.
- Two utility bills less than three months old
People who viewed this page also viewed: