Forming an LLC in Washington DC
We provide a wide variety of fixed price packages and services for non-US residents interested in forming an LLC in Washington, DC.
Whether you need a serviced office in the District of Columbia, green cards and working permits, or virtual offices with email, mail, fax and call forwarding to anywhere in the world; our team of legal and financial experts can sign deeds and documents on your behalf.
We are also able to arrange bank accounts for your Washington DC LLC or other company project, along with tax planning and accountancy services, both pre and post incorporation.
Requirements for starting a business in Washington DC
- The amount of minimum share capital is $1
- An increase in the shares of the company may cause an increase in the company’s initial filing fees
- At least one company director
- There are no residency requirements for company directors
- Articles of incorporation for the company – not required to include directors
- Company name must contain corporation, incorporation or an abbreviation of the appropriate
- The name must be dissimilar to other corporations
How much does it cost to start a business in Washington DC?
- Due to the individual and unique nature of each business, all of our quotes are POA
How long does it take to open a company in the District of Columbia?
Setting up a company in DC can be completed in one week, depending on the rapid receipt of all required information. We can send the relevant documents to you anywhere in the world.
Serviced or virtual offices in Washington DC
- Virtual offices (including telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities) cost £220 per month, which is payable quarterly in advance, plus £660 deposit which is refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
- Service offices are based upon your personal business needs.
Contact us and we will introduce you directly to an insured and regulated CPA/Accountant in the USA who will be able to review your requirements with you.
How to start a business in Washington DC
In order to commence your company formation in the District of Columbia, the following documents are required:
- A completed application form
- 100% of the District of Columbia Limited Liability Company or Incorporation Formation cost, due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport
- Two utility bills less than three months old
People who viewed this page also viewed: