Starting An LLC In Nevada
Nevada has become known as a corporate haven over the last few years thanks to changes in its business and taxation laws, designed to attract more outside investment. According to figures released by Nevada’s state government, 12% of corporations in Nevada are owned and operated by non-residents.
While the process of starting an LLC in many states is tricky or downright impossible, Nevada has begun to welcome limited liability companies. It also offers many additional perks, such as zero personal income tax or double taxation. The trade off is that the state requires expert oversight for any business wanting to start an LLC in Nevada.
Requirements for Opening An LLC In Nevada
- Minimum share capital $1
- An increase in the shares may cause an increase in the initial filing fee
- At least one director is required
- Residency for directors is not required
- Directors are not required to be listed in the articles of incorporation
- The name must contain corporation, incorporation or an abbreviation
- The name must not be similar to another incorporation
- Initial list of $165 due within 60 days of initial filing
- A licensed registered agent to oversee the process
Fees for Company Incorporation in Nevada
How Long Does It Take To Set Up An LLC In Nevada?
The process for registering your company in Nevada will take approximately one week, upon receipt of all relevant information. The Nevada Incorporated documents can be sent to you, anywhere in the world.
Serviced or Virtual Offices
- Virtual offices include telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities. The cost is £220 per month payable quarterly in advance, plus £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
- Serviced office facilities are designed according to requirement.
Contact us to receive a personalised quote based upon the approximate number of monthly invoices and projected annual turnover.
How Do I Set Up An LLC In Nevada?
In order to set up business in Nevada and commence the Company Registration Nevada procedure, we will require the following:
- A completed application form.
- 100% of the Incorporation Nevada cost due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us.
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport.
- Two utility bills less than three months old.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information about our services, or for advice with company formation and incorporation in Nevada.