Setting up an LLC in New Jersey
Our team of financial and legal experts specialise in setting up an LLC in New Jersey, helping non-US residents and companies to start a business in New Jersey quickly and easily from anywhere in the world.
We have a host of packages available, as well as individual business services, so we can tailor the process of setting up an LLC in New Jersey to meet your specific requirements.
For more information on company formations anywhere in the US, call one of our expert advisors here at Start An American Company.
Requirements for setting up an LLC in New Jersey
- The minimum share capital for New Jersey companies is $1
- Any increase in shares will affect the initial filing fee
- One company director as a minimum
- Residency for directors is not required
- Directors are not required to be listed in the company’s articles of incorporation
- The chosen company name must contain the following corporation, incorporation or an abbreviation
- The name must be different from any other New Jersey company
How much does it cost to start a business in New Jersey?
- Due to the individual and varied nature of each business, all enquiries are POA
Timescales for New Jersey Company Registration
Setting up a company in New Jersey can be achieved in approximately one week, upon receipt of all relevant information. The documents will be sent to you anywhere in the world.
Serviced or virtual offices in New Jersey
- Virtual offices include the following services; telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities, at as cost of £220 per month payable quarterly in advance plus £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
- Serviced offices include services based upon your business requirements.
Contact us and we will introduce you directly to an insured and regulated CPA/Accountant in the USA who will be able to review your requirements with you.
How to start a business in New Jersey
In order to open a New Jersey company, we will require the following documentation:
- A completed application form.
- 100% of the company formation cost due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us.
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport.
- Two utility bills less than three months old.
Our Incorporation New Jersey packages include the provision of serviced or virtual offices at a prestigious address, to give your company the reputation it deserves. We are also able to sign legal documents such as deeds on your behalf, which means that you can effectively run your New Jersey Limited Liability Company or Corporation from anywhere in the world. Alternatively, if you are planning to make a move to New Jersey, we can help arrange work permits, green card and social security numbers for you.
People who viewed this page also viewed: