Wisconsin Limited Liability Companies and Corporations
Wisconsin has recently emerged as a competitive business state in the US. It has government assistance with and commitment to economic development, experience in a wide range of technology-oriented industries, and a newly aggressive attitude. All of these factors make Wisconsin a favourable state to register a company, particularly for technology based businesses.
Requirements for Wisconsin Company Registration
- The minimum amount of share capital is only $1
- An increase in shares may cause an increase in the initial filing fee of the company
- At least one director
- Director’s residency is not required
- Directors listed in the articles of incorporation is not required
- LLCs names must have LLC added to the end, and for Corporations INC must be added
- The name of either type of company must be different from any other company
Timescales for Wisconsin Company Registration
The process for registering a company in Wisconsin takes approximately one week. This is dependent upon the rapid receipt of all relevant information. All documentation will be sent to you wherever you are in the world.
Serviced or Virtual Offices
Virtual offices include telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities. The cost is £220 per month payable quarterly in advance, plus a £660 deposit (refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract).
Serviced offices are designed according to your business office requirements.
We can cater for all your company accountancy requirements. Please contact us and we will give you a quote based upon your approximate number of monthly invoices and projected annual turnover.
How Do I Proceed?
For the Wisconsin Company Registration procedure, we require the following documentation:
- A completed application form
- 100% of the company formation cost
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport
- Two utility bills less than three months old
For further information about how our Wisconsin company registration services can help you, or for further pricing details, please don’t hesitate to contact us.