West Virginia Limited Liability Companies and Corporations
West Virginia is a superior state in which to set up a business, boasting a business-friendly environment, advanced workforce and low utility costs. Its location is one of the main benefits of this state with over two-thirds of the US accessible from West Virginia within a day or overnight. This is great for accessing state markets, travelling, and conducting inter-state business. Additional benefits include low living costs, low crime rates and magnificent scenery, contributing to West Virginia’s unparalleled quality of life.
Requirements for West Virginia Company Formation
- The minimum share capital amount is $1
- An increase in the initial filing fee may occur if company shares increase
- At least one director is required for the company
- Residency provisions for company directors is not required
- The details of company directors are not required to be listed in the articles of incorporation
- LLC must follow the name of a Limited Liability Company, and INC to follow the name of a corporation
- The company name must be unique
West Virginia Company Formation Timescales
Depending upon the receipt of all relevant information, the timescale for forming a company in West Virginia is approximately one week. We can send the documents to you at any global location.
Serviced or Virtual Offices
Telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities are included in virtual offices in West Virginia. The cost of this office is £220 per month payable quarterly in advance, and a £660 deposit is also required (refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract).
The facilities of a serviced office in the state are based upon your business requirements.
Please contact us for a quote of our accountancy services, based upon the approximate number of monthly invoices and projected annual turnover of your company.
How Do I Proceed?
We require the following documentation from you in order to commence your company formation in West Virginia:
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport
- A completed application form
- 100% of the company formation cost
- Two utility bills less than three months old
Please contact us for further information about our West Virginia company formation services or for further pricing.