Starting a business in Utah
Utah has many benefits encouraging entrepreneurs to set up a business there. Its affordable lifestyle, friendly people, growing workforce, low labour costs and energy and tax rates all contribute to this.
The state is technology enabled and is advancing quickly as a technology hot-spot within the US. This infrastructure and the low costs of business make starting a business in Utah a straightforward decision.
Requirements for starting a business in Utah
- Minimum amount of share capital is just $1
- Any increases in the company’s shares will affect the initial fees for filing
- A minimum of one director is required
- Residency provisions for directors are not required
- The articles of incorporation for the company are not required to include the directors
- For LLC’s the name needs to have LLC added to the end, and for Corporations INC added
- The name must not be similar to another corporation
How much does it cost to start a business in Utah?
- Due to the unique and individual nature of businesses, all enquiries are POA
How long does it take to start a business in Utah?
Depending on the receipt of all relevant information, incorporating a company in Utah takes approximately one week. The documents required to complete this process will be sent to you anywhere in the world.
Serviced or virtual offices in Utah
Facilities included in virtual offices are telephone, fax and mail forwarding. The cost is £220 per month payable quarterly in advance, plus £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
Facilities included in serviced offices are based around the requirements of your company.
We offer a range of accountancy requirements for your company. For a quote based upon the approximate number of monthly invoices and projected annual turnover, please contact us.
How to start a business in Utah
In order to commence the incorporation procedure for your Utah company, we require the following:
- A completed application form
- 100% of the company formation cost
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport
- Two utility bills less than three months old
Please contact us for further information about starting a business in Utah and our other business and financial services.