Starting a business in Oklahoma
Oklahoma is ranked as one of the most business-friendly states in the country. The state has created Opportunity and Enterprise Zones, Foreign Trade Zones and offers various tax incentives to attract foreign investors.
Oklahoma’s central location is great for reaching many state markets, and it offers the best career-development programme in the country.
Investors can also benefit from a talented and productive workforce, low operating costs, low living costs for your employees, and a great quality of life.
Requirements for starting a business in Oklahoma
• The minimum amount of share capital is just $1
• An increase in the shares may cause an increase in the initial filing fee
• At least one director
• Residency for directors is not required
• The articles of incorporation are not required to list the directors
• The company’s name must not be similar to another corporation
• LLC’s names are required to have “LLC” at the end, and Corporation names must be followed by INC
How much does it cost to start a business in Oklahoma?
- Due to the unique and individual nature of businesses, all enquiries are POA
How long does it take to start a business in Oklahoma?
Starting a business in Oklahoma takes approximately one week, depending on the receipt of all required information. The documents will be sent to you anywhere in the world.
Serviced or virtual offices in Oklahoma
Virtual offices: telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities are included. The cost is £220 per month payable quarterly in advance, plus £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
Serviced offices: provision of facilities depends on your business requirements.
We can give you a quote for our full accountancy service, based upon the approximate number of monthly invoices and projected annual turnover.
How to start a business in Oklahoma
In order to commence the Oklahoma Company Registration procedure, we require the following:
• 100% of the company formation cost
• A completed application form
• Two utility bills less than three months old
• A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport
Please contact us to discuss your personal situation with regard to company registration in Oklahoma, or for further information about our services.