Starting a business in North Dakota
The major benefit to starting a business in North Dakota is its favourable tax climate. The state offers a range of taxation and financial incentives to both new and current investors, from the traditional to the innovative Renaissance Zones. This business environment is excellent for promoting opportunity and growth.
Requirements for starting a business in North Dakota
• Minimum share capital amount is $1
• An increase in the shares may cause an increase in the initial filing fee
• A minimum of one director is required
• Residency for directors is not required
• The articles of incorporation are not required to include the directors
• LLC’s must have LLC added to the end, and for Corporations INC must be added
• The name must be different from other corporations
How much does it cost to start a business in North Dakota?
- Due to the unique and individual nature of businesses, all enquiries are POA
How long does it take to start a business in North Dakota?
Starting a business in North Dakota takes approximately one week, depending on the receipt of all relevant information. The documents will be sent to you anywhere in the world.
Serviced or virtual offices in North Dakota
Virtual offices include telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities. The cost is £220 per month payable quarterly in advance, plus £660 deposit – refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
Serviced offices are designed according to your requirements.
Contact us and we will introduce you directly to an insured and regulated CPA/Accountant in the USA who will be able to review your requirements with you.
How to start a business in North Dakota
In order to commence the company incorporation procedure in North Dakota, we require the following:
• A completed application form
• 100% of the company incorporation cost
• A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport
• Two utility bills less than three months old
We will be happy to discuss the benefits of incorporating a company in North Dakota for your business, as well as our formation services – just contact us.