Starting a business in New Mexico
New Mexico is an exciting place to do business, with a strong infrastructure and business culture. It is also financially stable and action-oriented to the highest levels of government. The business climate in New Mexico suits a range of business industries, from producing movies, to pioneering space tourism or designing precision tools, making it an excellent location to set up a company.
Requirements for starting a business in New Mexico
- Minimum share capital $1
- An increase in the initial filing fee may arise from an increase in the shares
- At least one director is required
- Residency for directors is not required
- There is no requirement for directors to be listed in the articles of incorporation
- For LLC’s the name will have LLC added to the end for a Corporation INC will be added
How much does it cost to start a business in New Mexico?
- Due to the unique and individual nature of businesses, all enquiries are POA
How long does it take to start a business in New Mexico?
Registering a company in New Mexico takes approximately one week, upon receipt of all relevant information. The documents will be sent to you anywhere in the world.
Serviced or virtual offices in New Mexico
Virtual offices include facilities for telephone, fax and mail forwarding. The cost is £220 per month payable quarterly in advance, plus £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
Serviced offices are based upon your requirements.
Contact us and we will introduce you directly to an insured and regulated CPA/Accountant in the USA who will be able to review your requirements with you.
How to start a business in New Mexico
In order to begin the process of starting a business in New Mexico, we require the following:
- 100% of the company formation cost
- A completed application form
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport
- Two utility bills less than three months old
For further information about our New Mexico company formation services or how we can help with your business situation, please contact us.