Starting a business in New Hampshire
Although it is located in a high cost region, New Hampshire offers one the lowest tax burdens in the country. This low cost state is consequently beneficial for business owners or investors looking to set up a company. In addition, there are a number of financial resources that are advantageous for company formation.
Requirements for starting a business in New Hampshire
- $1 is the minimum amount of share capital
- An increase in the shares may cause an increase in the initial filing fee
- A minimum of one director is required
- Residency for directors is not required
- Directors are not required to be listed in the articles of incorporation
- The name must contain corporation, incorporation, LLC or an abbreviation such as Inc.
- The name must not be similar to another corporation
How much does it cost to start a business in New Hampshire?
- Due to the unique and individual nature of businesses, all enquiries are POA
How long does it take to start a business in New Hampshire?
Starting a business in New Hampshire takes approximately one week, upon receipt of all relevant information. The documents will be sent to you anywhere in the world.
Serviced or virtual offices in New Hampshire
Virtual offices include telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities. The cost is £220 per month payable quarterly in advance, plus £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
Serviced offices are tailored according to your requirements.
Contact us and we will introduce you directly to an insured and regulated CPA/Accountant in the USA who will be able to review your requirements with you.
How to start a business in New Hampshire
In order to commence the formation procedure, we require the following;
- 100% of the company formation cost
- A completed application form
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport
- Two utility bills less than three months old
Please contact us to discuss starting a business in New Hampshire or any of our other services.