Starting a business in Nebraska
Nebraska is consistently ranked as one of the best business climates in the US as a result of its low business costs. The huge benefit of low costs makes it very favourable to investors. This can be shown by the success of many Nebraskan businesses which are outperforming across the U.S., and the multiple plants of Fortune 500 companies that operate in the state.
Requirements for starting a business in Nebraska:
- Minimum share capital $1
- An increase in the shares may cause an increase in the initial filing fee
- At least one director is required
- Residency for directors is not required
- Directors are not required to be listed in the articles of incorporation
- For LLC’s the name will have LLC added to the end for a Corporation INC will be added
- The name must not be similar to another corporation
How much does it cost to start a business in Nebraska?
- Due to the unique and individual nature of businesses, all enquiries are POA
How long does it take to start a business in Nebraska?
Starting a business in Nebraska takes approximately one week, upon receipt of all relevant information. The documents will be sent to you anywhere in the world.
Serviced or virtual offices in Nebraska
Virtual offices include telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities. The cost is £220 per month payable quarterly in advance, plus £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
Service offices are designed according to requirement.
Contact us and we will introduce you directly to an insured and regulated CPA/Accountant in the USA who will be able to review your requirements with you.
How to start a business in Nebraska
In order to commence the process of starting a business in Nebraska, we require the following:
- A completed application form
- 100% of the District of Columbia Limited Liability Company or Incorporation Formation cost, due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport
- Two utility bills less than three months old
Please contact us for further information about starting a business in Nebraska.