Starting a business in Montana
Montana is known for its stunning frontier wilderness and abundant wildlife, with a booming tourist industry capitalising on these natural wonders. But it’s also increasingly playing host to high tech companies, taking advantage of fast internet and looking for a retreat from the bustle of the West Coast.
If you are looking into starting a business in Montana and are a non-US resident, then our specialist help at Start An American Company can guide you through the entire company registration process. Starting a company in a different country can be a difficult process but with our expertise and specialist knowledge of LLCs and corporations in Montana, we can ensure that you end up with a successful company.
We offer a range of services that are designed to make setting up your company as stress free as possible. In addition to our Montana company registration packages, our service can be extended to include all your financial requirements, legal guidance, accounting and tax advice. Our one stop service makes starting a business in Montana as easy as possible.
Requirements for starting a business in Montana
- $1 is the minimum amount of share capital
- The initial filing fee may be affected by fluctuations in the company shares
- A minimum of one director is required
- No requirements for residency for directors
- Articles of incorporation do not have to include directors
- Corporation, incorporation or an abbreviation should be included in the company name
- All company names must be unique
How much does it cost to start a business in Montana?
- Due to the unique and individual nature of businesses, all enquiries are POA
How long does it take to start a business in Montana?
Starting a business in Montana will take about a week to complete, depending on the receipt of required information. Once finished we can send you the documents.
Serviced or virtual offices in Montana
- Virtual offices are facilitated with telephone, fax and mail forwarding, allowing you to maintain a professional office without costly rental space. The costs is £220 per month payable quarterly in advance plus £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
- Serviced offices are facilitated according to your business and office requirements, and priced accordingly.
Contact us and we will introduce you directly to an insured and regulated CPA/Accountant in the USA who will be able to review your requirements with you.
How to start a business in Montana
In order to commence the process of starting a business in Montana, we require the following:
- A completed application form.
- 100% of the Montana Company Formation cost, due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us.
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport.
- Two utility bills less than three months old