Starting a business in Missouri
We have a number of Missouri Limited Liability Company or Corporation packages available that include a variety of standard services needed for starting a business in Missouri. We also have a range of individual services available that will help you to open a Missouri company.
All of our services are part of a fixed price system, so you can budget your Missouri Incorporation project from the very beginning, whether you just want a formation certificate or a full package, including serviced offices at a prestigious location.
Requirements for starting a business in Missouri
- Minimum share capital amount is $1
- Any increase in company shares will impact upon the initial filing fee
- At least one director is required
- Residency for directors is not required
- Details of directors to be listed in the articles of incorporation is not required
- The appointed company name must contain corporation, incorporation or an abbreviation
- The name must also be different from other companies’
How much does it cost to start a business in Missouri?
- Due to the unique and individual nature of businesses, all enquiries are POA
How long does it take to start a business in Missouri?
Starting a business in Missouri takes approximately one week, assuming all relevant information is provided punctually. The documents will then be sent to you at any location.
Serviced or virtual offices in Missouri
- Virtual office (includes telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities) £220 per month payable quarterly in advance plus £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
- Service office according to requirement.
Please contact us for a quote of our accountancy services. This will be based upon the approximate number of monthly invoices and projected annual turnover of your company.
How to start a business in Missouri
In order to begin the process of starting a business in Missouri, we require the following:
- A completed application form
- 100% of the Missouri Limited Liability Company or Incorporation Formation cost, due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport
- Two utility bills less than three months old