Starting a business in Michigan
All of the team at Start An American Company are experienced professionals and on hand to help with starting a business in Michigan. We specialise in helping non US residents form and operate companies in the United States of America.
There are many benefits for choosing the US to start a business, and each state within the country brings unique tax and trade benefits to the company. Our team of legal and financial professionals will guide you through the process of starting a business in Michigan to ensure that your business gets off to the best start, in as little time as possible.
Requirements for starting a business in Michigan
- Minimum share capital is $1
- Any increase in company shares will affect the initial filing fees
- At least one director is required
- Residency for directors is not required
- Directors are also not required to be listed in the articles of incorporation
- The company name must contain the relevant company form; corporation, incorporation or an abbreviation
- It must also be unique from other companies names
How much does it cost to start a business in Michigan?
- Due to the unique and individual nature of businesses, all enquiries are POA
How long does it take to start a business in Michigan?
Starting a business in Michigan takes approximately one week, assuming that required documentation is supplied quickly. The documents will be sent to you anywhere in the world.
Serviced or virtual offices in Michigan
- Virtual offices (include telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities) £220 per month payable quarterly in advance plus £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
- Service offices are furnished according to requirement.
Contact us for a quote of our accountancy services based upon the approximate number of monthly invoices and projected annual turnover.
How to start a business in Michigan
To commence the process of starting a business in Michigan, we require the following:
- A completed application form.
- 100% of the Michigan Limited Liability Company or corporation Formation cost, due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us.
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport.
- Two utility bills less than three months old.