Starting a business in Massachusetts
Massachusetts is traditionally an industrial state, making it an ideal location for someone looking to start a manufacturing business in the US. A huge amount of development has also gone into Massachusetts seeing it rise from 34th to 16th in a survey of the best states to do business in.
Our team of financial and legal experts specialise in starting a business in Massachusetts, helping non US residents and companies to set up a Massachusetts Limited Liability Company or Corporation quickly and easily from anywhere in the world.
We have a host of packages available, as well as individual services, so we can tailor a Massachusetts Company Registration package to meet your specific requirements.
Requirements for starting a business in Massachusetts
- The amount of share capital stands at just $1
- Any share increase may cause an increase in the company’s initial filing fees
- At least one director is required
- Residency for directors is not required
- Directors are not required to be listed in the company’s articles of incorporation
- The company name must include either its form e.g.corporation, incorporation, or an abbreviation of the former
- This name must be completely original
How much does it cost to start a business in Massachusetts?
- Due to the unique and individual nature of businesses, all enquiries are POA
How long does it take to start a business in Massachusetts?
The timescale is just one week for starting a business in Massachusetts. This depends on the rapid receipt of all required information. We can send you the documents at any global location.
Serviced or virtual offices in Massachusetts
- Virtual offices: these include telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities. Costing is as follows; £220 per month payable quarterly in advance plus £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
- Serviced offices: these are facilitated based on your requirements and priced accordingly.
Start An American Company has provision of accountancy services to manage all your requirements. We can provide you with a quote based upon the approximate number of monthly invoices and projected annual turnover, just contact us
How to start a business in Massachusetts
When starting a business in Massachusetts, we will require the following:
- A completed application form.
- 100% of the company formation cost due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us.
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport.
- Two utility bills less than three months old.
Our Incorporation Massachusetts packages include the provision of serviced or virtual offices at a prestigious address, to give your company the reputation it deserves. We are also able to sign legal documents such as deeds on your behalf, which means that you can effectively run your Massachusetts Limited Liability Company or Corporation from anywhere in the world.
Alternatively, if you are planning to make a move to Massachusetts, we can help arrange work permits, green card and social security numbers for you.
For more information on company formations anywhere in the US, call one of our expert advisors here at Start An American Company.