Starting a business in Indiana
There are many incentives to foreign investors considering starting a business in Indiana. These include low business costs, as well as a highly skilled workforce.
Established companies in the area have seen great success in the industries of energy, agriculture, pharmaceuticals and mining.
We provide all the legal and financial assistance you need for your Indiana Company Formation project. Our team of experts are on hand to guide non US residents through starting a business in Indiana, offering a range of individual services and fixed price packages.
Requirements for starting a business in Indiana
- Minimum share capital $1
- An increase in the shares may cause an increase in the initial filing fee.
- At least one director is required.
- Residency for directors is not required.
- Directors are not required to be listed in the articles of incorporation.
- The name must contain corporation, incorporation or an abbreviation.
- The name must not be similar to another incorporation.
- To pay local taxes EIN Number.
How much does it cost to start a business in Indiana?
- Due to the unique and individual nature of businesses, all enquiries are POA
How long does it take to start a business in Indiana?
Starting a business in Indiana takes approximately one week, upon receipt of all relevant information. The documents will be sent to you anywhere in the world.
Serviced or virtual offices in Indiana
- Virtual office (includes telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities) £220 per month payable quarterly in advance plus £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
- Serviced office according to requirement.
Contact us and we will introduce you directly to an insured and regulated CPA/Accountant in the USA who will be able to review your requirements with you.
How to start a business in Indiana
In order to open an Indiana company and commence the incorporation procedure, we will require the following:
- A completed application form.
- 100% of the company formation cost due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us.
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport.
- Two utility bills less than three months old.