Starting a business in Idaho
If you are a non-US resident or business and you’re interested in starting a business in Idaho, Start An American Company can help you. We can guide you through every aspect of Idaho company formation, due to our experience and knowledge of this industry.
Idaho was impressively ranked 6th by Forbes in a survey of the best states to do business in, as well as coming 11th in a survey of the happiest states.
Start An American Company offers you a range of Idaho company registration and Idaho incorporation services, including setting up a virtual office for you to work from. We can forward all email, fax, posts and calls worldwide so you are never tied down to a particular location whilst running your business
Requirements for starting a business in Idaho
- Minimum share capital is just $1
- An increase in the initial filing fee may result from a rise in company shares
- At least one director is required
- Residency for directors is not required
- Details of company directors are not required to be listed in the articles of incorporation
- Company name should include corporation, incorporation or an abbreviation
- The name must not be similar to any other incorporation
How much does it cost to start a business in Idaho?
- Due to the unique and individual nature of business, all enquiries are POA.
How long does it take to start a business in Idaho?
It takes approximately one week, depending on the receipt of relevant information, to register a company in Idaho. The documents will be sent to you where ever you are in the world.
Serviced or virtual offices in Idaho
- Virtual office: includes telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities. This costs £220 per month payable quarterly in advance plus £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
- Service offices: facilities are based upon your business office requirements, and prices vary accordingly.
Our accountancy services will fully manage all your business requirements. We can provide you a quotebased upon the approximate number of your monthly invoices and projected annual turnover, so contact us today!
How to start a business in Idaho
To begin the procedures for starting a business in Idaho, we require the following:
- A completed application form.
- 100% of the Idaho Limited Liability Company or Incorporation Formation cost, due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us.
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport.
- Two utility bills less than three months old.