Starting a business in Hawaii
Tourism is by far the leading source of income for Hawaii. The state is a major supplier of pineapples, agricultural seeds, and sugarcane, which are the leading agricultural products in Hawaii. In 2009 Hawaii was voted the happiest US state in a survey which included questions about physical health, emotional health, healthy behaviours, job satisfaction, and other aspects of everyday life.
We specialise in Hawaii LLC and Corporation Formations on behalf of non US residents and companies. Our team of experienced financial and legal consultants are able to arrange everything you need to open a Hawaii company, or anywhere else in the US, from opening a bank account to obtaining work permits.
Hawaii Company Registration offers unique tax and trade benefits to new company formations, particularly in the agricultural and industrial sectors.
Requirements for starting a business in Hawaii
- $1 is the minimum amount of share capital
- A rise in shares will affect the initial filing fees
- A minimum of one director is required
- Directors’ residency is not required
- Inclusion in the articles of incorporation of directors details is not required
- Corporation, incorporation or an abbreviation must be included in the company name
- The name must not be similar to any other registered incorporation
How much does it cost to start a business in Hawaii?
- Due to the unique and individual nature of businesses, all enquiries are POA
How long does it take to start a business in Hawaii?
Starting a company in Hawaii takes approximately one week, upon receipt of all relevant information. We can send the required documents to you anywhere in the world.
Serviced or virtual offices in Hawaii
- Virtual office (includes telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities) £220 per month payable quarterly in advance plus £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
- Serviced office according to requirement.
Contact us and we will introduce you directly to an insured and regulated CPA/Accountant in the USA who will be able to review your requirements with you.
Business and financial services
The services we offer include locating offices in prestigious locations on your behalf, either serviced or virtual, signing deeds and other documents on your behalf and tax planning both pre and post Hawaii company formation. We use a trusted network of experienced Hawaiian company registration professionals to provide you with a service that is hard to beat anywhere else.
How to start a business in Hawaii
Starting a business in Hawaii required us to obtain the following from you:
- A completed application form.
- 100% of the relevant incorporation cost, due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us.
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport.
- Two utility bills less than three months old.