Why do you want to move to Europe?
There are many reasons why people from all around the world want to move to the European Union:
- Investors are attracted by Europe’s political stability and the huge range of investment opportunities
- Business people and entrepreneurs want access to the Europe’s free, single market – the world’s biggest economy
- Retirees may wish to move to a peaceful, healthy environment with a high standard of living.
Whatever your reasons for moving to Europe, you can enjoy the continent’s diverse geography and culture, its unique freedom of movement, and its shared political ideals.
What we do
We have a network of specialist teams across Europe with extensive experience in helping high net worth clients, whether they want to apply for visas, invest, set up residency or establish a business.
Whatever you want to achieve in Europe, our aim is to ensure that you understand the entire process from start to finish, allowing you to cut through the jargon and red tape to realise your dream of living in the European country of your choice.
If you have an existing business overseas, we can help you to incorporate your company in a range of European countries, and move there to run it through our pick of interesting residency programmes.
If you are an entrepreneur keen to invest in a European business, we can organise your residency and help you to establish your business, or introduce you to existing profitable ventures or franchise opportunities to make a real market impact.
If you are looking for a direct route to permanent residency, either through investment or by independent financial means, we have a range of specialist visa programmes.
We have selected and brought together our pick of immigration solutions for clients, and these include:
- UK: Tier 1 Investor Visa – For those who make a substantial financial investment into the UK in order to live there, with fast track incentives depending on the level of investment capital.
- Austria: Residency for Private Purposes – A unique route to EU permanent residency for those without the need of employment, with no required investment
- Hungary: Permanent Residency through Investment – A new opportunity enabling a non-EU national to become a permanent resident of Hungary immediately through investing into government stocks or bonds.
- Bulgaria: Permanent Residency through Property Investment – Invest in property and receive automatic Permanent Residency in Bulgaria, a country receiving its Schengen status in the near future
- Portugal: Golden Permanent Residency for Investors – Invest in a business or a property to take advantage of a direct route to PR in Portugal.
- UK: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa – Entrepreneurs who invest a minimum of £200,000 into their UK enterprise can live there in order to run and develop the business
- Czech Republic: Residency through Business – Incorporate and run an actively trading business in the Czech Republic, and become a long-term resident
- Hungary: Residency through business – Incorporate a business in Hungary and run the company as a director
- Germany: Residency through Business – Undertake legitimate business in Germany and reside there to run your company.
- UK: Sole Representative – An overseas employer can send a senior employee to the UK in order to establish a branch or wholly owned subsidiary there.
- Germany: Residency for Job Search – Germany welcomes highly qualified people to live there for six months in order to search for employment.
Expats Enquiry Form