Starting a business in Louisiana
Foreign investors considering starting a business in Louisiana can benefit from favourable taxes and trading, most notably in the culture and tourism industries. The state also has thriving oil and gas industries, making it a favourable location for US company formations.
Our team of financial and legal experts specialise in starting a business in Louisiana, helping non US residents to set up a Louisiana Limited Liability Company or Corporation quickly and easily from anywhere in the world.
We have a host of packages available, as well as individual services, so we can tailor a Louisiana Company Registration package to meet your specific requirements.
Requirements for starting a business in Louisiana
- Minimum share capital $1
- An increase in the shares may cause an increase in the initial filing fee.
- At least one director is required.
- Residency for directors is not required.
- Directors are not required to be listed in the articles of incorporation.
- The name must contain corporation, incorporation or an abbreviation.
- The name must not be similar to another incorporation.
- To pay local taxes EIN Number.
How much does it cost to start a business in Louisiana?
- Due to the unique and individual nature of businesses, all enquiries are POA
How long does it take to start a business in Louisiana?
Starting a business in Louisiana takes approximately one week, upon receipt of all relevant information. The documents will be sent to you anywhere in the world.
Serviced or virtual offices in Louisiana
- Virtual office (includes telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities) £220 per month payable quarterly in advance plus £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
- Service office according to requirement.
Contact us for a quote based upon the approximate number of monthly invoices and projected annual turnover.
How to start a business in Louisiana
In order to start a business in Louisiana, we will require the following:
- A completed application form.
- 100% of the company formation cost due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us.
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport.
- Two utility bills less than three months old.
Our Incorporation Louisiana packages include the provision of serviced or virtual offices at a prestigious address, to give your company the reputation it deserves. We are also able to sign legal documents such as deeds on your behalf, which means that you can effectively run your Louisiana Limited Liability Company or corporation from anywhere in the world. Alternatively, if you are planning to make a move to Louisiana, we can arrange work permits, green card and social security numbers for you.
For more information on Incorporation Louisiana or company formations anywhere in the US, call one of our expert advisors here at Start An American Company.