Starting a business in Alabama
Alabama is a very popular state with the automotive industry with the headquarters of Honda Manufacturing of Alabama, Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, Toyota Motor Manufacturing Alabama and Mercedes-Benz U.S. International all based in Alabama. The largest city in Alabama is Birmingham, which is also one of the leading centers for banking in the US. A strong and stable economy makes Alabama a top choice for business incorporation.
Requirements for starting a business in Alabama:
- Minimum share capital $1
- An increase in the shares may cause an increase in the initial filing fee
- At least one director is required
- Residency for directors is not required
- Directors are not required to be listed in the articles of incorporation
- The name must contain corporation, incorporation or an abbreviation
- The name must not be similar to another incorporation
Alabama Incorporation Fees
- Due to the individual and unique requirements of each business, all quotes are POA
How long does it take to open a company in Alabama?
Company formation takes approximately one week, upon the receipt of all relevant information. The documents will be sent to you anywhere in the world.
Serviced or virtual offices in Alabama
- Virtual offices include telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities. The cost is £220 per month which is payable quarterly in advance, plus £660 deposit which is refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
- Serviced offices are designed according to requirement.
Contact us and we will introduce you directly to an insured and regulated CPA/Accountant in the USA who will be able to review your requirements with you.
How to start a business in Alabama
In order to commence Alabama Company Registration, we require the following documentation:
- A completed application form.
- 100% of the Alabama Limited Liability Company or Incorporation Formation cost, due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us.
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport.
- Two utility bills less than three months old.
We provide a wide variety of fixed price packages and services for non US residents interested in starting a business in Alabama.
Whether you need a serviced office in the state of Alabama, green cards and working permits, or virtual offices with email, mail, fax and call forwarding to anywhere in the world; our team of legal and financial experts can sign deeds and documents on your behalf.
We are also able to arrange bank accounts for your Alabama company, along with tax planning and accountancy services for pre and post incorporation. Please contact us for further information.