Company Registration California
California offers unparalleled value to companies seeking the optimal business location. If you wish to open a company in California, the critical mass of business services, intellectual capital, financial acumen, transportation systems and market access enhance the corporate mission and make California the most efficient place to do business in the world. The long-term outlook for California's economy and business climate is as sunny as the legendary climate.
Apply now and open a company in California today!
Requirements for Registering a Company in California
- The share capital minimum is $1
- A share increase will cause a fee increase for initial filing
- At least one director should appointed
- No residency provision for directors is required
- Directors are not required to be listed in the articles of incorporation
- The name must be suffixed with corporation, incorporation or an abbreviation
- The name must not be similar to another incorporation
- $800 tax billed by the State within 90 days of formation
- Registration for an EIN Number, local tax liability
Timescales for Company Registration in California
Upon the receipt of all relevant information, registering a company in California can be completed in one week. The documents can be sent to you at any global location.
Serviced or Virtual Offices
- Virtual office - includes facilities for telephone, fax and mail forwarding. Priced at: £220 per month payable quarterly in advance, plus £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
- Service office - services are designed according to your needs.
Please contact us for a quote of our accountancy services, based upon the approximate number of monthly invoices and projected annual turnover.
How Do I Proceed with California Incorporation?
We require the following documentation to start your registration process:
- A completed application form.
- 100% of the Company Formation California cost, due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us.
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport.
- Two utility bills less than three months old.
People who viewed this page also viewed