Wyoming Company Formation
One of the most beneficial aspects that Wyoming has to offer is its incredibly favourable tax regime, with no Personal Income Tax, no Corporate Income Tax and relatively low utility rates. The state also boasts favourable worker compensation and unemployment insurance rates, good schools, low crime rates, and great recreation areas. All of these factors make Wyoming a very attractive business proposition, and one that could make your business a US success.
Requirements for Wyoming Company Incorporation
- The minimum share capital amount is $1
- A rise in company shares may cause an increase in the initial filing fee
- At least one director is required
- Residency for directors is not required
- Directors do not need to be listed in the company's articles of incorporation
- Company name must include the relevant company form in its title, i.e. corporation, incorporation or an abbreviation
- The name must not be similar to another incorporation in the state
Wyoming Company Registration Fees
Wyoming Incorporation Timescales
To incorporate a company in Wyoming you can expect the process to take one week. This does depend on the time taken to submit the required documentation. Once completed the documents will be sent to you anywhere in the world.
Serviced or Virtual Offices
- Virtual office (includes telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities) £220 per month, payable quarterly in advance - plus a £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
- Services office are based upon your business requirements and priced accordingly.
Our accountancy services will manage every aspect of your company's accountancy on your behalf. Please don't hesitate to contact us for a quote based upon the approximate number of monthly invoices and projected annual turnover.
How Do I Proceed?
In order to commence your Wyoming incorporation, we require the following:
- A completed application form.
- 100% of the Wyoming Company Formation cost, due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us.
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport.
- Two utility bills less than three months old
People who viewed this page also viewed: