Oregon Company Formation
Oregon is a state with a global market, delivering value in a fast-changing, worldwide marketplace. It consistently ranks among top 15 US states with regard to exports per capita. Canada, South Korea and Japan continue to be Oregon’s largest export markets, with China and Mexico also becoming strong export partners. As a small business state, more than 90% of all Oregon business enterprises employ 20 or fewer people. It is the number one state in the nation for female-owned businesses, and it ranks at the top nationally for electronic commerce.
Requirements for Oregon Company Formation
- Companies must put up a minimum of $1 as share capital
- Company shares affect the cost of initial filing
- At least one company director is required
- There is no requirement to provide residence for directors
- Directors are not required to be listed in the articles of incorporation
- Depending on the type of company, the company name must include corporation, incorporation, or an abbreviation
- The chosen name must be completely unique
Oregon Incorporation Fees
Timescales for Oregon Company Incorporation
It takes approximately one week to set up a company in Oregon, depending upon the receipt of all relevant information. We can send the documents to you wherever you are in the world.
Serviced or Virtual Offices
- Virtual offices provide a professional office service including telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities, at a cost of £220 per month which payable quarterly in advance, plus £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
- Serviced offices provide the complete office service in a physical space, designed according to requirement.
Please contact us for information about our comprehensive accountancy service or for a quote based upon the approximate number of monthly invoices and projected annual turnover.
How Do I Proceed?
To begin the process of incorporating your Oregon company, we require the following:
- A completed application form.
- 100% of the relevant Oregon Incorporation cost, due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us.
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport.
- Two utility bills less than three months old.
The services we offer include locating offices in prestigious locations on your behalf, either serviced or virtual, signing deeds and other documents on your behalf and tax planning both pre and post Oregon Company Formation. We use a trusted network of experienced Oregon Company Registration professionals to provide you with a service that is hard to beat anywhere else. We also offer a consultation period anywhere in Europe, so you can manage your Oregon Incorporation project without having to visit the US to do so.
People who viewed this page also viewed