New Jersey Incorporation
Our team of financial and legal experts specialise in New Jersey Company Registration, helping non-US residents and companies to set up a New Jersey Limited Liability Company or Corporation quickly and easily from anywhere in the world. We have a host of packages available, as well as individual services, so we can tailor a New Jersey Company Registration package to meet your specific requirements.
For more information on company formations anywhere in the US, call one of our expert advisors here at Start An American Company.
Requirements for Company Formation
- The minmum share capital for New Jersey companies is $1
- Any increase in shares will affect the initial filing fee
- One company director as a minimum
- Residency for directors is not required
- Directors are not required to be listed in the company's articles of incorporation
- The chosen company name must contain the following corporation, incorporation or an abbreviation
- The name must be different from any other New Jersey company
Incorporation New Jersey Fees
Timescales for New Jersey Company Registration
Setting up a company in New Jersey can be achieved in approximately one week, upon receipt of all relevant information. The documents will be sent to you anywhere in the world.
Serviced or Virtual offices
- Virtual offices include the following services; telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities, at as cost of £220 per month payable quarterly in advance plus £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
- Serviced offices include services based upon your business requirements.
Our accountancy services are designed exclusively for you. Please contact us for a tailor made quote based upon your approximate number of monthly invoices and projected annual turnover.
How Do I Proceed?
In order to open a New Jersey company, we will require the following documentation:
- A completed application form.
- 100% of the company formation cost due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us.
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport.
- Two utility bills less than three months old.
Our Incorporation New Jersey packages include the provision of serviced or virtual offices at a prestigious address, to give your company the reputation it deserves. We are also able to sign legal documents such as deeds on your behalf, which means that you can effectively run your New Jersey Limited Liability Company or Corporation from anywhere in the world. Alternatively, if you are planning to make a move to New Jersey, we can help arrange work permits, green card and social security numbers for you.
#People who viewed this page also viewed