Mississippi Company Formation
All of the team at Start An American Company are experienced professionals and on hand to help with your Mississippi company formation requirements. We specialise in helping non US residents form companies in the United States of America. There are many benefits for choosing the US to start a business, and each state within the country brings unique tax and trade benefits to the company. Our team of legal and financial professionals will guide you through the process of setting up a company in Mississippi to ensure that your business gets off to the best start, in as little time as possible.
Requirements for Company Formation Mississippi
- At least $1 must be put up as share capital
- If company shares rise, the initial filing fee. will be affected
- At least one director is required
- Provision of directors' residency is not required
- Directors are not required to be listed in the company's articles of incorporation
- The company name must contain the relevant company form or an abbreviation
- The name must be exclusive
Timescales for Mississippi Company Registration
We can open a Mississippi company in as little as a week, once you have provided us with the necessary information. For more information, or to discuss your Incorporate Mississippi requirements, call one of our team members today.
Serviced or Virtual Offices
A virtual office means that you could be running your business from anywhere in the world. Phone call, email, mail and fax forwarding is directed through the Mississippi office and then on to your chosen numbers and addresses.
Alternatively we can arrange for a serviced office in a prestigious Mississippi location, complete with receptionist, secretary and office equipment. Having an address in the right area is an essential component to successful Mississippi Incorporation.
Start An American Company provide a full range of accountancy services tailored to your business needs. We can give you a quote based upon the approximate number of monthly invoices and projected annual turnover, just contact us.
How Do I Proceed?
We require the following documentation to commence the procedures for your company formation:
- A completed application form.
- 100% of the company formation cost due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us.
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport.
- Two utility bills less than three months old.
The professionalism with which we conduct our business will be evident from the day you decide to use Start An American Company for your Mississippi company formation project. We combine our many talents in a number of packages and services with the aim to work on your behalf to open a Connecticut company as quickly as possible. We are also on hand to answer any questions you may have, so contact us today!