Company Formation Nevada
Nevada is known as a corporate haven because over the last few years this state has changed many of its business and taxation laws in order to attract more investment. According to figures released by Nevada's state government, 12% of Nevada incorporated corporations are owned and operated by non-residents.
Apply now for further information on Company Registration Nevada.
Requirements for Company Formation Nevada
- Minimum share capital $1
- An increase in the shares may cause an increase in the initial filing fee
- At least one director is required
- Residency for directors is not required
- Directors are not required to be listed in the articles of incorporation
- The name must contain corporation, incorporation or an abbreviation
- The name must not be similar to another incorporation
- Initial list of $165 due within 60 days of initial filing
Fees for Incorporation Nevada
Timescales for Company Registration Nevada
The process for registering your company in Nevada will take approximately one week, upon receipt of all relevant information. The Nevada Incorpoprated documents can be sent to you, anywhere in the world.
Serviced or Virtual Offices
- Virtual offices include telephone, fax and mail forwarding facilities. The cost is £220 per month payable quarterly in advance, plus £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
- Serviced office facilities are designed according to requirement.
Quote based upon approximate number of monthly invoices and projected annual turnover.
How Do I Proceed?
In order to set up business in Nevada and commence the Company Registration Nevada procedure, we will require the following:
- A completed application form.
- 100% of the Incorporation Nevada cost due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us.
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport.
- Two utility bills less than three months old.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information about our services, or for advice with company formation Nevada.
People who viewed this page also viewed