Arkansas Company Formation
Arkansas offers unique tax and trade benefits to investors setting up in the state, particularly within the agricultural and industrial sectors. Arkansas has a thriving automobile assembly industry and one of the most productive coal fields in the US, attracting favourable interest from potential investors in the area. We use a trusted network of experienced Arkansas Company Registration professionals to provide you with a service that is hard to beat anywhere else. We also offer a consultation period anywhere in Europe, so you can manage your Arkansas Incorporation project without having to visit the US to do so.
For more Arkansas Incorporated information, or to find out more about company formations anywhere else in the US, call one of our expert advisors today.
Requirements for Arkansas Company Incorporation
- $1 is the minimum share capital
- An increase in company shares affects the initial filing fee
- At least one director
- No requirement for directors' residency
- No requirement for directors to be listed in the articles of incorporation
- Corporation, incorporation or an abbreviation must be included in the company name
- The name must not be similar to another registered company
Arkansas Incorporation Fees
Timescales for Arkansas Company Registration
Arkansas Company Registration can be completed in approximately one week, upon receipt of all relevant information. The documents will be sent to you anywhere in the world.
Serviced or Virtual Offices
- Virtual officees include facilities for telephone, fax and mail forwarding at a cost of £220 per month. This is payable quarterly in advance, as well as a £660 deposit refundable within 30 days upon termination of your office contract.
- Serviced office facilities are designed according to your needs.
By calculating the approximate number of monthly invoices and projected annual turnover of your Arkansas company, we can provide you with a quote for our fully comprehensive accountancy services.
How Do I Proceed?
In order to commence the Arkansas Incorporated procedure, we require the following:
- A completed application form.
- 100% of the relevant Arkansas Incorporation cost, due on receipt of a pro-forma invoice from us.
- Two utility bills less than three months old.
- A certified copy of each Directors/Shareholders passport.